Monday, February 7, 2011

Where Can You Buy Tech Decks Not Online

My next (at) misadventures Switzerland

My next at Misadventures in Switzerland

can bang.

That's a little bit coming into itself, and want something kalyaknut, although you do not want to reopen it.
After nnnn-GOVERNMENTAL strife and Etienne decided to meet in Basel on the "world" and at the same time - at the exhibition in Basel. My "Sunny" stated that it is in Fribourg, but to arrive at 16:30 in Basel with joy, in what was oh how hard to believe. But I-what? 10 euros for half an hour - and hello, Basel! Watching: no handsome on Treffpunkte. I waited half an hour, I think, well, and figs with him, to walk alone. Then a Swiss-German to me useful to get acquainted. Met. Name him Gene (out of the bottle, or what?) German himself, but has lived for 5 years in Switzerland, the bank operates. That is, in the bank, which manages all kinds of finance. Walked the smallness of it, "Sunny" announced He hengover and wildest headaches, but it still crawled in Basel, afraid of losing me forever (ha-ha, it has long been my provtykal itself did not notice how). On the way to the Bahnhof to meet with me, ete .. ensnare conductors, zavtykala I buy a ticket, pancakes ... 80 francs, or about 65-70 euros. And in my purse, only 20, I Franks basically do not buy, they are doroguschy steel kapets easy! And controllers do not want to take evryi and credit card-I myself have not yet opened. Had Germans flee to the nearest ATM, "rescue" me.

So, with the German parted, saying sorry for a couple of times a fine of 80 francs. Nemec wrote my Number Handy. Met with "Sunny", which reported that he was particularly once here with me for a walk, it rises at 6:30 am, to sleep, and already 20:30. Went to a bar to drink beer. We talked about this and that and then somehow "Sunny" referred to the joyous news that, during evalyueyshna superiors allowed him to work year does not mean the nearest Trip to South America. КУДАААААААААААААААААААААААААА ???????????????
Yes, says the implementation dream of his life at last: the year I will travel to South America at large - the romance-it is! Only the bosses have time to say that they have prepared all the papers .....

Honestly, I did not hear more ... Heart stopped. The soul went into the heel. A tear rolled down ...
"What are you doing?" - Tells me. - "It's so cool! Do you really did not have dreams in your life? You know, for me it important ... "No, I do not understand. In my mind this does not fit. I was ready to die immediately.

In this state, "Sunny" I could not leave, it literally dragged me to the train station, as time was already 10 pm, and he was there in the morning to work and start otpaivat hot tea at some restaurant right there at the station. I was numb. I do not pomgla speak. I have inside that something stuck. And in the brain thought: "What do I mean? Well, what have I done wrong?" Am I so strongly guilty before God that I was tormented by this plague for 10 months ... "
... As time went on. I myself did not come. "Sunny" glanced at the mobile phone, climbed the Internet, checked flights and screamed that the Russian would mean "Ept!" In short, all those snot-experiences I missed the last train to Freiburg, and after 2 minutes, we could miss the last train to Zurich. A ticket to Zurich, I was not. "Sunny" ran to the vending machines, I have - to hold train. Heck, with the ticket machines were not working. In the hope that the conductors are asleep, we have room in the train. But the conductors is not asleep. And then had to pay extra Franks type of penalty for ticketless travel: (well here have paid a penny - 10 Swiss wrappers.

crawled home to the "Sunny" at 01.00 at night. I realized that I wanted to eat. I say him: "let's guzzle, you bastard!" He told me: "Uh-huh. I also eat with you. "Ate in silence. Then, "Sunny" wanted cannot score, I had a half away. No, not threw herself skurila. Such stresses, even marijuana, however, does not soothe ...

At 6.30 am, "Sunny" has risen, I dryhla to 7.30. Then he checked the train, and 9.00 have been on the way to Freiburg ... Yes, "Sunny" to pay all my fines and driveways. And I am none the better for it, I feel still etc. .. ovo bad.
In Basel realized that forgotten in a hurry yesterday his cap, had to chafing from the train, look for a restaurant yesterday and pick up from there. And it is awkward to mom of Hagen, which I knit her a week. And a great hat!

staff spoke about his misadventures, well, so no details, they ofigeli. Anya said: "Damn, well, you as always!" Pete is already used to that with me something happens all the time: you get sick, then the hangover, it can not, then something else. One professor me happy: we will soon release an article and I make great progress with ... programming! Vot.

In short, do not get bored with me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment