Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Armitron Wr165 Change From Military Time

diagnosis J20.8 Akute Bronchitis durch sonstige näher bezeichnete Erreger

a week now I cough .. do not sleep at night ... ARI thought, as usual: throat ache a little, and therefore cough. But it is strange that no other symptoms - Runny nose, temperature. After the second or seventh sleepless night, and irritation over the weekend Etienne decided to still go to the doctor. And not in vain - I have bronchitis, and rare case - contamination through the wand, the bacterium. Now I drink antibiotics and gradually come to himself. And some drug plague that change makes at least some sleep. Well, at least, plus: no need to go to work, and even there all pozarazhayu ...

Hopefully, Etienne is not caught me, I, too, his swine flu is not caught, так что будем надеяться...

Ладно, пошло я пить чай с таблеткой..

0 comments:

Post a Comment