Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stop Your Friends Seeing Your Freinds On Facebook

Here's another day ...

somehow sad and depressing at the same time it could be worse ...

Etienne to fly to South America ... Said that because of me, they say, he and I can not bear parting .. Ha-ha-ha .. he just vpadlu execute documents.

Since yesterday, I go for days at a lecture on graph theory. Morning from 9:00 to 13:00 and then Lunches then 14:00 - 16:00 - programming in Python. I still do not quite understand why you eat and how you can connect the modules in there and heaped all sorts of packages on the theory graphs, so that still hold my opinion that the package is "mathematics" is not so bad. But if you will learn Python, then there to Dzhava far, the principle of something the same most work. Well, if not learn, then staying in "Mathematics" and "Matlab", although here in Germany I believe that if the hare for a long time to beat it to learn everything (The output of another no ...)

I go to gymnastics. The Germans are gimastika, we have - fitness. Gym our uni is in a "Littenvaylere, there on the bicycle with my Habsburger Strasse where an hour with all the traffic lights. I think I lose more calories on the way to the sports complex than during exercise. But now You can eat sweet sometimes:) and not only meatless salad for dinner, yes - oh my God, What a joy! - Every 2 weeks beer:) By the way, on nutrition. I do not know what the Germans products their are stuffed, any poison or something, but I never give up:) it's just super:) I can eat what I want, any time day or night. In Ukraine, I often vomited when eating in front of sleep ...

Okay, it's time, probably spatki me. Tomorrow again a lecture at 9 am, you have to be cucumber.

Spock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment