Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Relief From Tonsilitis

marry24 @ 2007-07-25T15:13:00

had a great time yesterday, even though I had to semi-three universities. Maxli's already Sunday with me and mitgefahren was Monday at the hairdresser and while I was serving Studying my time at university. Tuesday morning, she then made me a birthday breakfast, while I was in the shower * happy *

da'nn afternoon came the rest of the family, Jens. He gave me a homemade Brombeerkuchen (my favorite cake) and we decided to drink coffee with me (At schöneerem weather we would have gone to dei Neckarwiese for a picnic)
are Then we walked into town, I have not bought a birthday gift (a book about Forographie) and in the evening we went to eat in one of the many pubs in the main street.
Jens is then left until this morning:)

are now two days, then finally holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment