Monday, July 2, 2007

Dumb Waiter Fall Of Liberty

Home sweet home

I'm back here in my area ... * Sing *
Finally back in familiar surroundings. The move went well. But I'm still standing around a few boxes here. Morning I will devote myself to this ...
Otherwise, as regards work. The whole is more difficult than erwartet.Ich just got a call from a temporary employment agency had. 6-7 € per hour! I'm struck by lightning! That would be a 40 hour week 1120, - € in the month. Of these, then 1 / 3 from the end and you have around your 700, - €! Who is to know about it live !?!?!?!?! 400 are then ever gone for the rent, if that's enough time and the rest is spent for the other costs of living! Since you can not just go shopping! I think hacking! But all the spin! Since I can stay out of work and also get as much money, without which I must do something! Since I could not understand why so many people would rather be unemployed than for the same money or less to find a job! Favorite super system!
As you learn in school a wolf, which includes Ausblidung from super and then you can not even eat it again ?!?!? Surely that can only be a bad joke!
* head shake *
I can only hope that what I find somewhere where you can earn 2-3 euros more per hour .... * Sigh *

0 comments:

Post a Comment