Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lighten Natural Lip Color

Kiyomizu yaki!! : D

here is my homemade tea bowl, juhuuuuuuuiiii!!



..... still burning in front of the painting and so on, and that's the finished product:



's kind of over-exposed, right? Well, mitm handy can be just as beautiful photos make nit ..... hm ..... but really it's not gone bad, I find (in real life she looks more beautiful natural)))
and pottery is not difficult, I'm on it came! We have in fact made last month by the University from a pottery class, well, probably more of a potter's Intermezzo, for a bowl makes so far no master potter: D right?

But the next model would be nice too: a real-RAKU shell



very nice indeed!
hach .... in Japan are in existence for beautiful things


way, I already mentioned that I now shamisen lessons take ?????? In a very nice time-honored Sensei, very patient with me .... pure culture. Kyoto. hach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment