Monday, April 9, 2007

Laguna Beach Resort Phuket Gluten

marry24 @ 2007-04-09T11:52:00

I hope you had nice Easter.
belongings for a week vacation, but the time is like flown by. Jens
Saturday night I picked up from the airport in Frankfurt. 've Barely recognized him;). Tan, glasses, and a few kilos less ... Is nice to have him back.
Sunday and Monday really just lazy. Tuesdays at the corner of Jens and I walked along the stream (such a Baechle the village by high flows and flows into the Neckar) to the mouth we walked last year once and now we wanted to track down the source. But after three hours we gave up. Next time, we can indeed continue to run it there.
Wednesday was I shopping with my family in Stuttgart. Passionata've bought a set and a dress. Was actually looking for a trouser suit, but 've found nothing that did fit me and fell. Well if necessary, can I wear to a wedding in September by Björn now the dress.
Thursday ... oh ... mhhh Easter bulk purchases. And then again bed> headache. In the evening we walked in here with Remseck at the crossroads.
Friday we have made ravioli, like every year. Evening service in Ludwigsburg.
Saturday was Küchentag: Mürbteighasen, marble cake, egg coloring, chocolate cake from Lafer (uargh what kind of work ...) And Sunday
then finally breaking of the fast! Eat sweets again: D. All the good things we did Saturday gabs, and of course, chocolate eggs.
evening then gabs even roast hui ... we went all right.
That was even a super quick review ...

morning my brother goes to Paris with the class (that is, without a teacher, as to go with some crazy parents), my sister learned already busy since nerve while Abi again, then I can do what I want;) is
but the week during the flight go by ... unfortunately. On Wednesday we
get our new car, the Sharan is gone now, and her golf. Hopefully I'll stay then never positioned so often.
lg

0 comments:

Post a Comment