Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Clawfoot Tub Curtain Rod

marry24 @ 2007-04-25T19:42:00

Hello!
want to show you my new car (mine and my sister together, even though at the moment I drive almost all ...) but I check the upload photos net ...

naja otherwise I'm grad to do much better than ... above all, we just always come Only in this way at half past five from the uni ... and then learn even more. since one does not have much of the beautiful weather.
we have a docket on which to make the lecturers always sign must (total assi!) And today we did have two seminars, but on the docket was just a box, and since we have had in the morning to sign on, we are before the last seminar just left (so Laura and I). somehow we are already a few small criminal happened ...

grad I know not quite sure how to get everything on the series ...

Friday are Joe's godchildren. 'm looking forward (when I go home at four times earlier than me * grrr *, but we can not complain yes, Friday is already work at half past one circuit!)
Sunday jens' and I on the confirmation of our pastor's daughter. So such a kitchen job and cleans up, cut cake, dishwasher use, etc. for 10 € an hour. ie 60 € would have come out here at least, not bad.

yes often times I'll take an age of stage with Jens after Lubu or here. and since then (ie in the sharan) he gave me for 5 €. and once when his girlfriend is they have given automatically 10th Sunday then I have it delivered here and he wanted to know but what I get. well, have so rumgedruckst. somehow I am then there really too stupid to just say "5 €, as always," have finally they have paid nothing and I say on Friday how much. After all, the petrol prices rise
constantly and my car will be financed ...
and actually does so ne zugfahrt no less, when the train is full ... (also because of the problem if then pay both 5 €)
what you think about it?

greet

0 comments:

Post a Comment