Friday, December 3, 2010

Walgreens, Clonazepam Discount

I want a girlfriend!

Итак, позавчера выехала последняя a girl from our apartment, and now I live with 3 guys. I can not say that it's terrible or something globally different from what had lived with the girls. They are normal guys, and then not taken to molest or something else like that ... But still I would like to communicate with girls at least sometimes. I talk to a girl (A) at work, on the other - Italian - German courses and then, so quite a bit. Although one of my friends said that gossip can be, and with someone from guys.

Etienne unhappy that I live with guys, telling me I need a girlfriend, and then I start going crazy. Oh, where are my girls from Kiev ... and Lenka for the evening could 3 bottles of wine to drink and the next morning to get up at 14:00 with popping the head, but a sincere conversation was the night before! And what we have been shopping, what walking, travel unexpectedly to Lviv, and of general mutual support. I remember as Lena for two weeks in Kiev lived, because there is no place to stick it .. Yes, 6 years in Kiev passed unnoticed, and now, hello, adult life ... Although it started, 3 ago, when I went to work full time ...

Girlfriends, you gdeee??

0 comments:

Post a Comment