Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Difference Between Ls And Lt Equinox

loyal_fr @ 2010-12-08T12: 58:00

Lately have not so much time to write, because life is getting more or less routine; a lot to do at the Uni. I have to find a right formula, but it seems not possible. I have 2 more weeks to do that, but it is still not much. If I don' t find a formula, then I will have to write an article consisting only of numerical data. That is pity, because physics loves analytical data, would be nice to find it. But I really have no idea what to do and if it's in general possible. It is a pity to work without any positive nice results. I've got nice results by programming and stopped on them. Now the problem seems not solvable... and I tried to find something in INTERNET, but also no results. I am disappointed. Looking for further ways. So how I see it now:
1) to leave physics and to find a job;
2) to live and to see what will happen later.. :) (especially when professor sees that I haven't found anything useful...);
3) to go back to Ukraine (possible, but not so positive..);

hm...maybe to marry a rich man? and let him search for job for me... hihihihi... kidding.

yesterday I even wrote a cover letter for work in the field of DataBase. It is a pity: I really like DB Administration, but had to leave it hoping that Doctor in Physics is still better.... Maybe it was a mistake.. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment