Sunday, October 7, 2007

Putting Vitamin E In Eyes

header and the end of the holiday vacation



I have a new header =) And this time he is mine. I made a collage of Brothers & Sisters avatars that I made recently.
I am also still wanted by Sue thought that I had called the header size. Otherwise I would still try around now, which fits ^ ^ Thanks Sue * cuddle *
so my holidays are now at: (This is a shame because I enjoyed it a lot I can and I just can not imagine tomorrow back to school. to go (and eyes then also a Doppenlstunde English at the beginning * roll *) I can not think straight up a phrase that came to Criminal Minds in the season finale of season one, "No one is so Urlaubsreif, like someone who'd just leave" Unfortunately I do not remember exactly who has the time said, Well no matter. I think the saying fits perfectly ^ ^ Okay, I should cease to regret the holidays and just enjoy my last day of vacation ^ ^

LG Annika

0 comments:

Post a Comment