Friday, September 21, 2007

I Wear A Watch And It Dies

, headers and other autumn holidays

Hi!

So I have a new layout (again ;-)) I have previously tried 7 times my header, I have made to insert that went well, but he never had the right size. I then gave up in exasperation. I watch he will now have the size to be as a header (I know Sue, you have it already told me, but I did yesterday ICQ to flee, I could read it any longer, unfortunately)

The Latin work today went quite well . The text was hard, but it went. The grammar section was very simple =) Then we had to have an extremely boring lecture notes and listen at the top then they were there: FALL BREAK!! I know I was only 6 weeks summer holiday, but the last time was so stressful that I'm happy just to relax for a few days. I can finally write back a bit further in my FF, of which mfb make Read tinker (I have found sooo many great pictures) and make my RL-ready video and still 1,000 other things while I do not have to think of the school. Yippee! I learn a little English as we write 2 weeks after the holidays, a job, but that's not so bad.

a nice evening to you all!

LG Annika


0 comments:

Post a Comment