Monday, May 29, 2006

Wholesalers Gamers Barebones

marry24 @ 2006-05-29T21:07:00

My God what's that SCH ...- Weather!!
I went today not tomorrow, well, I used to get out of the lecture because I was so sick. This is somehow a kind of migraine with me, but I've only very rarely. I then got home and put to bed until half past one am lying there ... headache is certainly not gone away ...
then quickly cleaned the house and made me towards the post office on the road. Had to send the application to the State Examination Office for Physikum to Stuttgart and have the security made by registered letter with return receipt> € 5.30
On the way I'll have my HL by me and I bought an apricot and Funny Paperback (> because I was sick yet;)
bin grad so fruit fanatics (Finally reflects strawberries, Aprokosen (some still quite green), nectarines and peaches)
am now a little bit added in default with my own learning plans, but Catherine sent me cute text message, and I am encouraged that the day is not too important ( and that anyway the weather is just there to lie in bed ...)

I hope tomorrow's better songwriter, so I can do whatever I decide. Now I'll go later to bed early, do my muscles relax and I am fit again tomorrow! I need Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment