Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Watch M Jak Miłość Online Subscribe

marry24 @ 2006-05-03T11:22:00

finally in my room I'll miss everything ...
Can you recommend me a supplier? I never want to Telekom. Have yet to connect with them. Number at the moment still € 16.99 fee, but can not the Internet (! Can so already, but there will be charged the MB alone at exorbitant prices swimming
go after back-so nice weather, most of all I would go to the outdoor pool;)
today and tonight, we meet us, God willing, with Laura (the last two times as wirs were doing what came in between.
And now I have to prepare for the internship from Friday (I have tons of grad print texts can choke * all * in ENGLISH !!!!)
Tomorrow afternoon I go home, because we have tickets to the evening Magic in the Great House at the Stuttgart State Theater. Looking forward.
And Friday morning, then back here ... Looking forward net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment