Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Leisure Time Swing Sets

(K) an end in sight "?

So people, now that's good. Stargate is over! The last episode went. And I know not really if I should laugh or cry.
There are still a few open plots. But the Epi per se have impressed me very much. In particular, the fact that Daniel Vala un (finally) find each other, but then remember a thing. (This somehow reminds me of this one Farscape episode where age and Aryn Criton And eventually be young again and not remember anything.)
The effects were really great and the mask was really great. We have seen how our heroes look like in 50 years. Also, the Asgard were times while I loved it. But that was unfortunately the last time

Somehow I feel empty. As can be seen at 7 years of this series, and then it is suddenly over. The tears have a gap in your life. I'm not sure how to fill this gap. Sure, there are FFs and will give it whatever, but you can not see every week a new exciting episode. The Charaktäre will only be in the form FFs (and possibly in the two films, but even that is doubtful).

Daniel I was also shocked at this Epi. He yelled at Vala and not too tight. I never thought that he can be such a asshole. So I am probably mistaken. But there was a reconciliation ...

Nevertheless, I'll probably never forget this series and it will always have a place in my heart. (Oh man, how stupid and naive that sounds. * Lol *) Oh

0 comments:

Post a Comment