Sunday, February 11, 2007

Invocation Prayer For Birthdays

decisions

people, whoever reads this at all * sigh *...
I hate to make decisions. Especially those that affect the whole life ...
I am in a quandary. I would like to go back home because my family and friends, on the other hand, I'm afraid to find a job there. Here, unemployment is not as high, but what I profit, if I'm here all alone?
Life sucks!
What should I work for? So I have money. But what do I profit, if I am completely alone? Ah, that's all a distinction **! Who took his own life just invented? What we are plowing for each Day from? It makes any job, one does not fill that one makes only because you MUST make it. What do you want, you can do anyway, because one will be lacking the necessary requirements, or simply has no time and no money! This state is still really sucks big time!

Sorry, but I had to vent somewhere ... * Sigh *

0 comments:

Post a Comment