Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Units In A Bottle Of Jack Daniels

Wormhole ² Con

Oh yeah, it was once again totally great!
pity that it's already over ... * * Heul

Here are some pictures from the Con:

http://de.geocities.com/stargater20/wormhole2.htm



I have to say Paul is really cute, but still it is something to small for me. * Lol *
Peter Flemming was really great. He has surprised me positively. Very nice, sensitive, and the man can sing! Just my type! * Gg *
Teryl was as always a bundle of energy.

Best really was the last evening, when everyone in the restaurant came, where we (Astra, Nostra, Manuela, Drew and I) had already eaten the last 2 evenings ever! I'm not I am right, than there came through the door!
I Teryl scared on the toilet and me too. In the end, Paul came again to our table and said goodbye friendly. "German food is so good," he just said, holding his fill down the abdomen.

Oh that was really a nice ending to a successful Con!

0 comments:

Post a Comment